How do I join?
So you want in hey? Well, it ain’t that easy. You can’t just magically scroll down and register your details and expect to be granted entry into our super exclusive Vibe Club. Wait. Actually, that’s exactly all you need to do. So go and do it so you can enjoy free Boost stuff and juicy deals!
I want in! Sign me up!
Congratulations!!! We just sent you an email to activate your account.
Still you can login to your new account.Login to my account
- Frequently Asked Questions
- VIBE Club Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why register?
Ah, ‘cos it’s awesome? Keep your alerts on and get the low down on random challenges, freebies and discounts (because we’re a generous bunch of coconuts) and the power to strut your stuff pass the queue and grab your pre-ordered Boost drink with our Order Now feature. Other deliciously entices things that may tickle your pickle:- What’s Your Name Game – We call out your name, and you get a free Boost, simples! Thank your folks later.. My Boost Points - Collect points every time you buy a Boost, 10 points and you get a Freebie Find Us - If you’re lost, sorry, we can’t find you, but we can point you in the direction of a Boost? Our Menu - What’s in our drinks? Nothing artificial that’s for sure but you can find out all about it FREE birthday drink just for being born! And again - yay for parents! Still not sure what the fruit is going on? We’ve dumbed it all down in our FAQ’s
- What are my Boost Points?
Buy one drink, get one point. Buy two drinks, get two points. Easy peezy lemon squeezy! This can be for Kids, Medium and Original drinks, so long as you buy a drink. Points only apply for full price drinks (so not when any offer or discount is used) and not where VIBE club is excluded.
- Can I get a free drink yet?
Got 10 or more points? Then do a happy dance because you have a free Boost! You only need 10 points to get your freebie! Free Boost is for original size only and does not include soy, double fruit or any extras. !
- Is there a limit on points and do they expire?
You can collect as many points as you want to and your points have no expiry date, so collect away and eventually you could have enough to fill your bath with Mango Magic!
- When will my card update with the points?
If your points haven’t refreshed automatically, press the refresh button in top right hand corner of the screen. Cheeky thing still not working? Don’t throw your phone at that random stranger, just send an email our way to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix it for you!
- What is VIBE Cash?
Vibe Cash allows you to pre-load cashola onto your VIBE account. Just chose how much you want to pop into your account, enter your card details and BAM! Weekly Boost budget locked down. !
- What is the difference between my physical card and the one in the app?
The app is snazzy and pretty and so much more than a card! It still does all the same stuff as your card but also much much more!
- If I have registered using the "without a card" option, will I receive a physical one?
Nope! Everything you need is right here in this handy dandy app.
- If I have registered in the app using the plastic card, do I still need to keep the physical one or is the one in my app sufficient?
Your app will do the job but if you’re a bit of a hoarder or don’t like saying goodbyes then keep the card.
- What do I do if my personal details change?
Moved? Made a boo boo? Tied the knot? No worries! All the details you entered when you registered can be changed whenever you feel the need. Just log into the app, head to the My Profile section, change your deets and save it!
Vibe Card . Terms & Conditions
- By registering and/or using your Boost VIBE Card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
- VIBE Points will be awarded to customers for full price smoothies, crushes or freshly squeezed juice products only, unless expressly specified. Points will not be awarded in association with any other offer or discount. Point balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- While every effort will be made in store to ensure VIBE Points are correctly awarded, Boost Juice Bars takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the VIBE Card.
- The Boost VIBE Card should be treated like cash. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, any points or cash balance on your VIBE Card is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash. No interest or any other earnings on funds deposited to a VIBE card will accrue, be paid or be credited to you by Boost Juice Bars.
- In the case of a lost or stolen Vibe Card; Vibe Members should visit a Boost Juice Bar and request a new Vibe Card. They can log onto the registered members section of the Boost website (boostjuice.co.nz/vibelogin) where they can Transfer their existing card information including Vibe Points and Cash Balances, to their new card by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however Boost Juice Bars will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used. If a Vibe Card is lost or stolen, the Vibe Member is responsible for logging onto the website (boostjuice.co.nz/vibelogin) to perform a lost card process and transfer all existing Vibe Points or Vibe Cash credit to a new Vibe Card. A new card can be acquired from any Boost Juice Outlet in New Zealand.
- We reserve the right not to accept a VIBE Card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- VIBE Members are entitled to a free Birthday Boost Juice on the day of their birthday upon presentation of their VIBE Card confirming their birth date registered on the card matches the date of visit to the store. This free Birthday Boost Juice cannot be redeemed on any other day regardless of external circumstances including but not limited to public holidays, store closures etc. This free Birthday Boost is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Boost Juice do not take responsibility for incorrectly entered birth dates during the registration process.
- The VIBE Card is issued to you by Boost Juice Bars. It allows you to load a dollar value between $10 and $500 to use in participating Boost Juice Bars. We reserve the right to change these amounts at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website.
- No fees will be charged by Boost Juice Bars for the issue, registration, activation or use of the VIBE Card.
- Should a password be lost or forgotten, VIBE members should go to the registered members section of the Boost website (boostjuice.co.nz/vibelogin) where they can enter their email address and click on 'lost password'. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
- Boost Juice Bars reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions of the VIBE Member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.